staytothelights

My Blogtastiic reviews

Linked
Imogen Howson
The Fall (The Glimpse, #2)
Claire Merle
The Originals - Cat Patrick This review has been x posted at The Book Twins

I've read a couple of Cat Patrick's books and they are quite enjoyable. She knows the way to get someone hooked on the story, and world she has created.
This book is no different. It's kind of unlike anything else she has done before, and I loved it.

This story consists of three girls who are identical. One may think they are triplets, but what the public doesn't know is that they are clones. Three clones who was saved by their adoptive mother from birth. They have kept this secret all their lives, always being on the run for fear of being discovered what they are.
But when one of them falls in love... they want to be able to lead their own lives, not to be able to fear of what may come of them, and for that, there is only one person who has the answers they desperately seek: their mother.

The three girls who have grown up as close as any sisters could be, band together and find themselves deep in a world of mystery, secrets and danger. Can they find out the very truth which has been kept from them their entire lives.

This is a story about family, romance, loyalty and the bond of these girls who know everything there is to know about one another.

I think the relationship between the girls was my favourite part of the book. The bond and connection they have for one another is very sweet. They have to learn to stick together under extreme circumstances, and when things happen..

I was glad I decided to pick up this book. It was a very enjoyable read overall.

Rating: 4.5/5