staytothelights

My Blogtastiic reviews

Linked
Imogen Howson
The Fall (The Glimpse, #2)
Claire Merle
Fall of Night (Morganville Vampires, #14) - Rachel Caine This review has been x posted at The Book Twins

What happens now that Claire has finally left Morganville to do the one thing she has always wanted to do?

In the fourteenth novel in this series, Rachel Caine does not stop at anything. If you think things had been becoming boring, then think again because this novel begins a new journey for our beloved characters.
Claire arrives at MIT to start a new journey for herself, to be able to see what else there is out there outside Morganville, but she soon discovers the true meaning of what Home is to her, and it may not be what she thought it was.

Claire's life at MIT starts to become a little out of control, she might start to reconsider leaving her friends, her boyfriend and Morganville after all.

This installment felt like a breath of fresh air when we see Claire in a new environment, a place outside of vampires and into a life she has always thought she wanted. But she may discover what she thought she wanted, and what is true could be two very different things.
But her life back in Morganville is not always lost on her when someone from her not so distant past comes along, keeping an eye on her.
This novel is full of adventure, excitement and realizations that your home will always be where your heart is.
We also get to see how things are going back in Morganville with our multiple POVs that continue in this book.

By the end of this, you can feel things might be starting to wrap up for an ending that I can see just on the horizon.

Rachel Caine has surprised me time and time again, and I look forward to the next novel.

Rating: 4.5 / 5