staytothelights

My Blogtastiic reviews

Linked
Imogen Howson
The Fall (The Glimpse, #2)
Claire Merle
Reached  - Ally Condie This review has been x posted at The Book Twins

Reached is the end of a trilogy that brings us to the conclusive end for three beloved characters: Cassia, Xander and Ky.
Throughout the previous two books, these characters have been through it all --- but their last journey has yet to come, that is where this last part of their story comes in.
Not only do we get Cassia and Ky's POV, but for the first time ever, we get Xander. We get his thoughts, his journey as he discovers who it is that he truly belongs with, and where in fact he belongs.

While I wasn't all that impressed with Crossed, I felt this book came back to its roots and was just as good as Matched, which I really adored. Ally has really made some great character progression, and led them into places I never thought they would reach.
By the end of this novel I really felt satisfied with the series on a whole. Reached shows us different and new things for our characters. Each chapter represents a different POV for our main characters as they deal with their own things, their own journey.

This exciting conclusion brings in the rebellion, new atmospheres and relationships and answers the question whether Xander will be able to move on from Cassia or not.

Props to Ally Condie for exceeding my expectations when it came to this book. I look forward to what she does next.

Rating: 4.5 / 5