staytothelights

My Blogtastiic reviews

Linked
Imogen Howson
The Fall (The Glimpse, #2)
Claire Merle
Whispers at Moonrise - C.C. Hunter Posted @ my blog
The Book Twins | YA & Adult reviews

This novel picks up right from where the previous one left off. Kylie has faced one ghost problem after another since this series started, and this book is no different.
Kylie gets a visit from a ghost who takes on the appearance of Holiday. She doesn't understand why or how, but she knows she has to get to the bottom of what is going on before it does become a reality.

Her relationships aren't any easier either. Her relationship with Lucas is something his pack doesn't like, for many reasons.. But what happens when Lucas does something that makes Kylie believe that everything between them has been a lie. He doesn't understand who and what she is, and doesn't seem like he would ever be comfortable with, while Derek on the other hand is there for her and accepts her, with no questions.
Can her heart make up its mind before it's too late?

I really adored this book. I have no shame in admitting that I am Team Derek, and after this book.. I really hope she ends up with him, because I feel he loves her for who she is... and you can see the differences between he and Lucas, who just lies and betrays her. If she ends up with Lucas, I just don't think that is ending a very good message to girls in the world about the kind of relationships one should allow yourself to be in.

My 2nd pairing would have to be Holiday and Burnett. I just love their relationship that has progressed throughout the series, and this book just had me swooning. There is so much to love about their banter and how far they have come. They both have had issues, she more than him, but at some point you have to let the other person inside to show how you feel.

I know, there is one more book left, I just hope it ends on a note that is well done by the characters and gives a happy ending to our characters, one way or another.

Verdict: 4.5 / 5