staytothelights

My Blogtastiic reviews

Linked
Imogen Howson
The Fall (The Glimpse, #2)
Claire Merle
Shadowhunters and Downworlders - Kelly Link, Diana Peterfreund, Sara Ryan, Kami Garcia, Sarah Rees Brennan, Kate Milford, Michelle Hodkin, Kendare Blake, Gwenda Bond, Scott Tracey, Rachel Caine, Cassandra Clare, Holly Black, Sarah Cross, Robin Wasserman Posted @ my blog
The Book Twins | YA & Adult reviews

First, I would like to thank Netgalley and the publisher for giving me this chance to review this title in exchange for a honest review.

This wasn't what I had expected when I heard about this. It might be something a fanatic would love, but even I who loves Cassandra's works wasn't sure what the point of this was.
This was basically a bunch of authors going and repeating what the books were about, and commenting on the characters, plots and relationships.
Sure, there was some funny parts, and essays on certain relationships and characters, but as a whole.. it was kind of boring, and I wasn't sure what the point was, as it didn't reveal any new information.

I am sure some others would love this book just to read what other authors comments on the characters are, but for me.. I guess I was a tad disappointed it wasn't more than it was.

Verdict: 2/5