staytothelights

My Blogtastiic reviews

Linked
Imogen Howson
The Fall (The Glimpse, #2)
Claire Merle
Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick Posted @ my blog
The Book Twins | YA & Adult reviews

After everything that Nora went through in the previous book and came out on top with the guy she loved, she didn't think things could get any worse.
But you know what they say?...Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Yes, Nora and Patch are blissfully happy.. that is until Patch sudden is off doing something for Marcie, hanging around her more than Nora would like, and that causes a rift between the new lovers.

Nora and Patch's relationship is tested with more than just Marcie. Patch's long-time friend, Rixon arrives in town and Vee soon finds herself smitten with the new guy. But this girl, seems to find trouble wherever she goes. Not everyone is as they seem especially when the truth comes to light as to why he is in town and his purpose. Everything has consequences, even if you don't understand why, or see the whole picture.

There are quite a few surprises in this book. Ones you probably saw coming, and some you don't. The truth about Nora's parentage starts to come to light, and everyone she knows and loves might end up in deep trouble just by association.
Nora starts to dig into how exactly her father was killed, and why.
There are some new characters, and not all of them are evil. Take Scott for example; he is someone from Nora's past, but he is also there to help her as he has more ties to her past than she might realize, and even she soon discovers a secret about him that even he didn't even know about.

Though Nora did annoy me with how crazy she was in regards to Patch and Marcie, I guess she does have her reasons, I did love this book, and it was a great sequel.

Verdict: 4.5/5