staytothelights

My Blogtastiic reviews

Linked
Imogen Howson
The Fall (The Glimpse, #2)
Claire Merle
Fever Moon: The Fear Dorcha - Karen Marie Moning, Al Rio, David Lawrence, Cliff Richards The Book Twins | YA & Adult reviews

I never thought I would see the day when I would willingly read a graphic novel.

There is no denying I prefer Novels to comics or graphic novels, but for this author and this series, I would read ANYTHING, listen to anything. I would sell my soul for this series. Its no surprise that the FEVER series is my favourite series, and this graphic novel does not let me down.
I would like to thank my friend Lauren, who bought this for me while she was over in San Diego for Comic Con in July and bought this back for me.

In terms of the story. Its not your typical Graphic novel. It is not a re-telling of a story we already know. It is not say 'DARKFEVER' in graphic form. No. This is completely different.
Its a new story, but set within the time that SHADOWFEVER took place. Certain things will make much more sense from Shadowfever after reading this. Certain scenes and events have become much clearer to me now.

In FEVER MOON, we learn more about the FEAR DORCHA, who he is and what he wants. Mac and Barrons are on a mission when people go missing and turn up, but with something missing: a part of their face or body. It was all very odd, as you start to wonder what was going on, and who was behind this all.
When some of those people end up being near and dear to Mac she starts to wonder whether this is some kind of message to her. She knows there is only so much time left, and they are on the clock to try to fix whatever is going on.

I loved this. We discover different sides to the characters, while holding who they are down. I loved the graphics. They were done so beautifully and creatively. The dialogue was great, and I loved getting a new perspective of the series, and seeing things outside my own imagination and vision.
I was so thankful I read this, it was a great addition and side story to the series. A look we didn't get to see before, and I can rest easy knowing part of my confusion.. a question I had in Shadowfever was answered within this story.

If you are a fan of Karen, and love the FEVER series, then I highly recommend checking this Graphic Novel out. It was SO worth it, and you won't be sorry.

Rating -- 5 out of 5