staytothelights

My Blogtastiic reviews

Linked
Imogen Howson
The Fall (The Glimpse, #2)
Claire Merle
Glitch - Heather Anastasiu The Book Twins | YA & Adult reviews

I would like to thank Netgalley and St.Martins Press for giving me this chance to review this amazing title in exchange for my honest yet sweet review.

It's interesting where there is a world where technology has cleared all humanity of any pain or emotion, and it has been working for them fine, until Zoe starts to 'glitch' out of nowhere and she has no idea what is happening or where it has been coming from.
She then starts to feel things and have her own thoughts, which is not something she is used to. When she discovers she isn't the only one this has been happening to... that's when the story really starts.

I really liked Zoe as a character. I felt she was relatable. Glitching isn't something she is proud of, nor does she understand all of what is happening to her..
And then there is hottie, Adrien. He is someone who knows more than she does about what is happening to her, but she isn't sure she can trust him, especially since her new boyfriend, another glitcher tries to get her to trust him instead. But does he has ulterior motives?

Heather builds such a great story that you can't help but feel compelled reading about the world Zoe and her friends live in. It's not a normal one, but it is one that has been normal for the for such a long period of time and they know no different.

I look forward to see what is next for Zoe and Adrien, especially with the way, Glitch ends. It sure makes things a little more interesting, and I can't wait to see things play out.

Rating: 4/5