staytothelights

My Blogtastiic reviews

Linked
Imogen Howson
The Fall (The Glimpse, #2)
Claire Merle
Hades - Alexandra Adornetto Addicted to Words reviews.

This was one of the books that I was looking forward to all year. Last year when I read Halo I loved it. I was pleasantly surprised to find this kind of amazing work from someone so young. And I admit, I was jealous that I didn't start writing from a young age.
The sequel to Halo was everything that I remembered from the first book in the trilogy, but oh, so much more.
There were times in Halo that I felt it became too descriptive where it could be a little exhausting, but Hades fixed that problem and it made the story so much more enjoyable.

When Hades starts off it has been six months since the events of Halo, and things seem to be going well between Bethany and Xavier, maybe a little too well, eh?
But what is it that they say? Trouble is never too far around the corner. And that's exactly the case here.
When, what was meant to be a fun halloween party goes wrong, someone from the past comes back and changes everything.

During this book not only do you get to see the relationship between Bethany and Xavier, which the events that occur within this book only make them grow even stronger and it forms an eternal bond between them. But we also get to see what is going on between Molly and Gabriel. Is there something there, or whether it's just Molly wanting something she can't have.

I absolutely could not put this down. I read it walking. I read it while I was on my break for my class. Just loved it!
5 STARS.